Friday, January 21, 2011

Rodzilla: New Departure

Hi y'all! I'm writing this down to let you know that since this blog is practically dead and probably won't come back to life, I decided to part my ways and create my own blog. I believe this will give me the opportunity to express myself freely therefore providing me no contraints regarding the blog's creative management. I wanted to end up in beauty and tell all of the readers (which includes the three other fellow bloggers, our respective friends and the thousands of people who probably happened to step on it by mistake or by Facebook harassment lol!) that I highly appreciated participating and contributing to the blog's archives and learning on how to blog. Now that I have acquired enough knowledge to start my own page, I will no longer be posting here anymore.

Best regards,

Rodzilla.

--> The URL to my newly founded blog which is all about being Fabulous, cheesy, sexy, horny, lovely and fashionista:

No comments:

Post a Comment