Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Rodzilla: It's Showtime

Geez! Can you believe that Karl Lagerfeld's latest whore protégé, Baptiste Giabiconi is about to release a studio album?! Like okay dude, you became a successful model and stuff but can you really sing?! If you ask me, I think his voice is remastered and the whole tune and mix sounds oh-so-studio-pre-manufactured. The video is quite hot (obviously, Baptiste is smoking hot) but hey, the guy really can't speak any English! I litteraly fell off my chair when I heard the "hey man, waz rogne wiz you" line for the first time!!! Those goddamn Frenchies, they're so inhibited. Even though I like to make fun of Baptiste, I have to admit that he's got a lot of chances to become my future husband ;-)!


I think we all agree that the main reason for uncle Karl's male models' success is the fact that they sleep with him. Karl himself said in an interview that he finds male models annoying but that when he finds one attractive and nice to work with, he can't get enough of him:


The original video was in Deutsch but as y'all germans didn't surf our blog that much, I felt like posting the English translation so that most of the readers (and my three other fellow bloggers) will be able to understand it! Oh I have to say that I really like the fact that uncle Karl is so moody, inconvenient and seems to have a harsh temper! He makes me think of my friend's french grandma who's crazy and lives in Atlanta, GA!!! I met her 2 years ago and will never be able to forget her, uncle Karl is there to remind me of her :-P! I think that when I'll be old, I'll probably be just like Karl; made out of plastic, rude and having sex with younger men. How fabulous?!

--> By looking at the "Beauty of Violence" Artwork by Chanel's guru, one might find it frightening and odd but hey, this is the Fashion World; it's so fucked up and intriguing at the same time! 

"The Beauty of Violence"




--> Oh Christ, I wish I had the will to stop eating chocolate cookies, cakes, muffins, brownies and stuffed crust Pizzas. I wish I were just as tone, fit and tight than Baptiste!!! He's got a "corps de va chier"! Translation: His body is so hot that I just wanna tell him: "burn in hell", and all of this because of course, I'm jealous!

No comments:

Post a Comment