Tuesday, December 14, 2010

St-Lawrence: The Sick Turkey

Hi everyone! Just in case you were wondering what is going on lately, well.... I got sick yesterday... I got struck down by a gastric flu... yeah you are right lil' Jimmy.....very nice!

So I basically spent my Tuesday sleeping, not eating and watching movies. It was quite nice in the morning, since I had time to relax, even though I would have prefered to do so otherwise. But in the middle of the afternoon, I got bored. It is pain in the ass being at home, lonely and sick. You have no motivation to do anything else than sleeping on the couch (which include sexual desires... and it takes me hell of a good reason to push my sexual thoughts away :P) and I felt so weak since I didn't eat in 18 hours.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
As Christmas is knocking at our doors, (OOOH Yeah I'm using the term 'Christmas', not 'Holiday Season'... so get used to it newcomers, because we celebrate Christmas HERE in Quebec since ever... So I'll call it Christmas if I Freakin' want to call it Christmas!... no offense) I'd like you to have a little thought for people who will go through illness during this time of the year. It most be difficult to be isolated and sick in an hospital or at home, while everyone else is partying and enjoying a good time.

So PLEASE be generous toward people you love and tell them how much you do love them... because you never know what the new year has in store for you.

P.S. It could be a good new year resolution to give either time or money to charity or to an organization that is important for you.

2 comments:

  1. Charity........ Isn't that stripper you've been emailing me about?!?! :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Terrine: Damn Terrine... you couldn't keep it for yourself...How Am I suppose to make money out of her now?

    Barney Stinson quote: Oh no! I've already written down 4 0's ($10000)....! What Am I suppose to do now?! Ouf, Thank you decimal numbers ($100,00)

    ReplyDelete