Monday, November 29, 2010

Rodzilla: Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2010

Hey Hey Hey, Hope you won't forget tomorrow's the night!

Indeed, it is the broadcast of the ultimately-awaited annual Victoria's Secret Fashion Show!
How hot? You can be sure that I'll be tuning in :P! It will be broadcast on CBS and ABC across North America and many different TV Channels across the Globe. This year's Fantasy Bra model is the über-caliente and mother of one, Brazilian Adriana Lima. She will be wearing a 2 million dollar bra! I will give you an avant-goût of what you will be seeing tomorrow with this "sneak-peak" video:


Up next: Victoria's Secret Angels' Lipdub on Katy Perry's new single "Firework", it's such a nice editing, I think it should be promoted as an alternative music video for her song!



--> In the video are Chanel Iman, Alessandra Ambrosio, Adriana Lima, Candice Swanepoel, Erin Heatherton, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, Behati Prinsloo.

-->I have to say that despite my admiration for those new models, I really miss the real supermodels such as Gisele Bündchen, Ana Beatriz Barros (the hottest chick on earth), Naomi Campbell, Tyra Banks, Heidi Klum, Oluchi Onweagba, Jessica White, Noémie Lenoir, Karen Mulder, Carmen Kass, Liya Kebede, Doutzen Kroes and so many more!!! I feel like the new models aren't that memorable! I'm not saying that they're all boring or plain but I'm not that intrigued about them. I feel like their "pâtés" are not as tasty as their counterparts' from the '90s heydays.

No comments:

Post a Comment